Wednesday 18 April 2012



I am Harshita Srikanth, studying in VI B, Vel's Vidyashram School.
We started our journey from Madipakkam. My father drove the car to Guindy and picked up Kevin. We stopped at Koyambedu to pick up other trekkers.  Kevin went to another car, Akshaya, Gokul, their father  Senthilnathan uncle and Balaji uncle joined us .  We had Idli, Sambar rice and Chips in front of a house on the road side. It was very nice.







We reached Nagalapuram at 10.30PM. Aunty cooked Paneer butter masala, roti and rice. We played till 1'O clock and was not feeling sleepy. In number games I got a friend. Her name is Shradha.  
In the morning we had boost and chocos, rusk with milkmaid. It was so sweet and delicious. We started walking , after some time we reached the stream, where we played in the water. The water was tasty so I filled my bottle. We ate glucose. I got a friend while walking, her name is Mable. We shared bubble gum and chocolate. My father was walking in the last with Chellababu uncle. 

After some time, we reached 2nd pool. My father was so late, so a girl gave me a swim tube. My father reached then,and gave me the swim tube. In the pool I got 2 more friends Brinda & Harini. We played in the pool. There were fishes in pool, which did a free pedicure and cleaned our legs.  We were swimming happily. There was a waterfall near the pool and Rakesh uncle helped me bathe in it. 

They cooked Maggi Soupy noodles. It was very tasty, but hot. After that my father, with other uncles went to the 3rd pool and I continued playing in pool with my friends. When they returned, we changed to dry clothes and ate Biriyani.

After lunch, we walked so much, I got leg pain, and reached campsite at 6PM. We took photographs, introduced ourself, and packed everything. We reached home at 11.30PM. The next day I was not well, so I did not go to school. I miss all my friend and also miss Chellababu uncle. Thank you uncle for this nice trip.

Harshita Srikanth

No comments:

Post a Comment